Kimberly E. Harrison, Esq.
Partner and Co-Founder
Location: Columbus, Ohio
888-753-2515 (Toll Free)
972-573-3672 (Dallas, TX)
Kimberly holds both a Juris Doctorate degree from The Ohio State University's Moritz College of Law and a Master of Business Administration degree from OSU's Fisher College of Business with a major in Finance and a minor in Real Estate Finance. As an undergraduate at Valparaiso University, Kimberly earned her Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude
, majoring in Business Management with minors in International Business and Global Studies, as well as Theology.
Over the years, Kimberly has helped hundreds of individuals obtain employment-based visas, family-based visas, green cards, and citizenship. She has represented clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
Rising Star in the field of immigration by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine. The Daily Reporter newspaper and other publications have quoted Kimberly as an authority on immigration law issues, and she has been a speaker at several immigration law seminars, roundtables, and question and answer sessions.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Employment Immigration
- Labor Certification & PERM Processing
- H-1B, H-2B, L, E, R, O, and P visas
- Family Immigration, including Fiance and K-3 visas
- I-130, I-485, Marriage petitions
- Naturalization, N-400
- Consular Processing
- J-1 Visa Waiver and Advisory Opinions
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Columbus, Ohio
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Major: Business Management/International Business
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Cleveland Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association