Ohio Employment-Based Immigration Lawyers
At Harrison Alo, Attorneys at Law, we handle both complex and straightforward employment-based immigration matters. Harrison Alo works with local, national and multinational corporations in a wide range of fields, including energy, construction and highly specialized technology, to assist these companies with their employees' immigration needs.
Our clients appreciate the creative solutions we have devised to reduce their immigration problems. You will, too. Whether you are a worker or an employer, we can help. Contact our full-service immigration attorneys to learn more.
Employment-Based Immigrant Categories and Visas
With our employment-based immigration assistance, foreign workers can acquire a visa or green card through a variety of conditions and programs.
- Professional workers or skilled and unskilled workers.
- Priority workers, meaning persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors or researchers, and executives and managers of multinational companies (EB-1).
- Professionals holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
- Religious workers, persons seeking reacquisition of citizenship, returning residents, Panama Canal Treaty employees, commuters from borders, retired G-4 officers, foreign medical graduates, and court defendants.
- Investors in companies employing at least 10 U.S. citizens or authorized immigrant workers (EB-5).
For temporary workers, the list of employment immigration visa categories include:
- Professionals (H-1B)
- Seasonal workers (H-2B)
- Fashion models and athletes (P)
- People entering the U.S. for training (Q)
- Religious workers (R)
- Nurses and other health professionals (H-1C)
- Investors (E)
- Representatives of foreign media companies (I)
- Canadian and Mexican citizens performing professional-level work (TN)
- Employees of international organizations (Q)
Our firm helps businesses hire the employees they need while assisting talented workers gain admittance to the United States. Some categories are subject to quotas. Most of them call for labor certification. We help employers and employees determine which type is the best path to a green card.
Speak with Harrison Alo About Permanent Residence or Work Visas
Contact us to discuss your employment immigration issues; the sooner we speak with you, the sooner we can offer creative solutions for your immigration matters. Phone us at (888) 753-2515, toll free.
Call, fax, or e-mail our law offices today to schedule your initial consultation about immigration through employment. We return after-hours calls promptly and can access interpreters if you need them.