Noure Alo Esq.
Attorney Noure Alo is a partner and co-founder of Harrison Alo, Attorneys at Law. Noure is licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio, where he has been a member of the bar since May 2004. He has also been admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
Noure holds a Juris Doctorate degree from The Ohio State University's Moritz College of Law. In 2001 he was a merit scholar and in 2002, he was named a Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellow for his study of Arabic Language. Also in 2002, Noure was selected as the Big Ten Legal Intern by The Ohio State University's NCAA Athletic Compliance Office, where he assisted OSU's athletic programs with various NCAA and legal compliance issues. Noure earned his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from the University of Toledo, where he majored in Communications.
Over the years, Noure has helped hundreds of individuals obtain employment-based visas, family-based visas, green cards, and citizenship. He has represented clients before the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the Arlington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit and Baltimore Immigration Courts (Asylum and Removal Proceedings). He also has experience in contract review including medical contracts, employer-employee disputes, medical billing disputes, business formation, civil litigation, and trial preparation.
Noure has built a reputation as an attorney who takes on and succeeds in complex and specialized cases. Corporate clients believe in his expertise and value his trust and loyalty. In 2006, he was selected to serve on the University of Toledo's Alumni Association Board of Trustees for a two-year term. Noure also serves as a mentor for beginning law students at OSU's Moritz College of Law, and has been a speaker at several immigration law seminars, roundtables, and question and answer sessions.
Article by Noure Alo:
High Tech Workers: More or Less - Here or There?
Noure Alo Named Ohio SuperLawyer 2011
Areas of Practice
- Business and Employment Immigration
- H-1B, H-2B, L, E, R, O, and P visas
- Family Immigration, including Fiance and K-3 visas
- Labor Certification & PERM Processing
- I-130, I-485, Marriage petitions
- Naturalization, N-400
- Consular Processing
- J-1 Visa Waiver and Advisory Opinions
- Deportation, Asylum and Removal Proceedings
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - May, 2004
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 2001
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Communications
- High Tech Workers: More or less - Here or there?, Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly, Summer 2007, 2007
Honors and Awards
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Scholar, 2002 - 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association